HP Photosmart C4188 driver is a program needed for HP Photosmart C4188 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP Photosmart C4188 driver is accessible on our site at absolutely no cost.
HP Photosmart C4188 is an easy-to-use and high-speed printer machine which may help you in printing, scanning, and copying most files and documents at your residence or workplace easily. This multi-purpose All-in-One printing machine can deliver true life pictures and laser quality files in addition to precision scanning outputs.
The HP Photosmart C4188 will come with a built-in memory card slot machine to facilitate users in printing documents and photographs from your memory card directly on the printer working with the built in 6.1 cm (2.4 inches) screen display. Maximum copy resolution of this printer is left up to 1200 dpi for mono documents and 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color text and graphics.
HP Photosmart C4188 can copy your files at speed as quickly as 30 copies 5 minutes for black-and-white documents and 24 copies per minutes for colour documents. This printer comes with an integrated 100-page input paper tray, 50-sheet output paper tray and 20-page photograph paper tray. Maximum print resolution produce with this printer may be up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer is up to 30 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 24 pages per minutes for color files.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Photosmart C4188 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
Below are the procedures to install HP Photosmart C4188 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the HP Photosmart C4188 driver file types to your laptop.
- Install the HP Photosmart C4188 driver data files shortly after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart C4188 driver is finish and user can certainly print their files by utilising this HP Photosmart C4188 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and find the HP Photosmart C4188 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to affirm that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer straight away.
HP Photosmart C4188 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|