HP DeskJet 9800 driver is a software package meant for HP DeskJet 9800 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet 9800 driver is available on our website at absolutely no cost.
HP DeskJet 9800 is a compact high-performance printing device that’s completely perfect to use whether at home or small office. It’s equipped with output tray which could handle around 100 sheet of papers together with adjustable paper handler.
The highest printing resolution which can be accomplished on HP DeskJet 9800 is around 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can help you in filling your requirement in printing crisp and sharp prints in your own home.
The HP DeskJet 9800 includes a rapid printing speed for both color and black and white files. The printing speed of this printer can be around 30 pages per minute on mono style and 20 pages per minute in vibrant style setting.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP DeskJet 9800 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
Below are the steps to install HP DeskJet 9800 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 9800 driver data files to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 9800 driver software right after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 9800 driver is finish and user can certainly print their docs by working with this HP DeskJet 9800 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and locate your HP DeskJet 9800 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will appears to check out that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 9800 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer device immediately.
HP DeskJet 9800 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|